Dallas Gourmet Gold Winners Announced
DALLAS – June 25, 2016 – Dallas Market Center yesterday announced the winners of the seventh annual Dallas Gourmet Gold Awards at an awards ceremony and cocktail reception held at The Culinary Stage, World Trade Center 1st floor during the Dallas Total Housewares & Gourmet Market.
The Dallas Gourmet Gold Awards recognizes exceptional manufacturers in the gourmet products industry who exhibit in Dallas. The winners are as follows:
· Best Baked: Key lime snaps Flathau's Fine Foods by Flathau's Fine Foods
· Best Beverage: Bentley's Batch 5 Hot Barbecue Bloody Mary Mix by Bentley's Batch 5
· Best Condiment I - Sweet: Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce by Uncle Bob's Sauces LLC
· Best Condiment II – Savory: Maison Pebeyre Truffle Mayonnaise by The French Farm
· Best Fruit Confit: Caprichos del Guadalquivir Cadenera Orange Marmalade by The French Farm
· Best Soup/Chili: Real Texas Chili by Bear Creek Smokehouse
· Best Chocolate Candy/Dessert: Chocolate Dipped Chili Pepper by Isabelly's Chocolates and Sweet Treats
· Best Non-Chocolate Candy/Dessert: Applesauce Spice Cake by Aunt Bee'z Delicious Desserts
· Best Snack: Savory Saltine Seasoning by Savory Fine Foods
Judging was based on originality, taste and packaging. This year’s judges include: Cheryl Hall, a business columnist for the Dallas Morning News, Uno Immanivong, the owner of Chinotown in Trinity Groves and a regular on EyeOpener TV and Linda Motley, owner of gift and stationary store on Fort Worth’s Camp Bowie Blvd., PS The Letter. Judges thank you gifts were provided by Magisso.
For a full list of special events and product offerings, visit the Dallas Market Center website. To prepare for Market in Dallas, download the Dallas Market App. Also, keep up-to-date on all information by visiting Dallas Market Center on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Dallas Market Center
Founded in 1957, Dallas Market Center is the world’s most complete wholesale marketplace. Within its marketplace of more than five million square feet, retailers from around the globe source products ranging from home furnishings, gifts, decorative accessories and lighting to textiles, fashion accessories and men's, western, women's and children's apparel. With more than 50 markets each year attended by more than 200,000 retail buyers from all 50 states and 85 countries, Dallas Market Center offers hundreds of events and seminars geared toward helping retailers expand business and increase profits. The Dallas Market Center website is available atdallasmarketcenter.com.